In the wake of widespread public demand from at least one person, the blog now features an Essay page with various papers and essays supplied for the purpose of public edification. There are only a couple at the moment, but more will be added as they are either written or retrieved from the dark corners of my hard drives.
- From the Political Dictionary(TM): lacusgynogladiocracy (n.) Government by strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords 1 day ago
- "UK proposes new EU unfree movement rules" << Fixed your headline for you, @euobs… euobserver.com/migration/1300… 1 day ago
- @jonworth The airlines and bus companies must be euphoric today. 2 days ago
- RT @jonworth: Who says violence doesn’t pay? Buying a kalashnikov and toting it in a Thalys is a very cost-effective way to force EU policy… 2 days ago
- RT @jonworth: Really, EU interior ministers, you’re a sodding joke. One bloke with a kalashnikov makes you change your policies? http://t.c… 2 days ago